Monday, January 14, 2008

Clarification

So, I received a bit of... resentment over a previous post about wanting to have more activity in my life. I unintentionally made it seem as though J and I never do anything active, but that's not exactly the case. It's only the middle of January and we have already been on two ski trips! Not only did we have a great time, but we certainly got some exercise - our stiff bodies are the evidence. So I retract the statement that J is not interested in being active with me.

I will say though, that I think that we would also have a good time together doing other fun, active things maybe on the weekends or something. And I will also say that even if he is not interested in doing those things with me, I will not hold it against him and I will do my best to figure out how to do it on my own!

2 comments:

trinh! said...

when i first started rock climbing...it wasnt very popular.
now, everyone is into it. and its still growing in popularity. there are a few climbing gyms in RI, one in lincoln...really really fun. perfect for two people. a workout that doesnt feel like a workout.
im sure you could find people that are interested in climbing...

Dev said...

Ooh, that's an interesting idea. I've never given rock climbing any thought before. Maybe I'll check that out. Thanks!