Fat, slow snowflakes all day long. Deep powder everywhere. What an awesome day.
Okay, so maybe it made it so difficult to board that wimpy me only lasted for two and a half hours before quitting for the day. But those two and a half hours were great!
I really need to strengthen my legs so that boarding doesn't work me so hard. It hurts!
But when I find that perfect part of the run that is wide open and smooth it makes it all worth it. And when the whole world looks like the inside of a snow globe it's even better.
I have now boarded on three mountains in New England, and so far I think Cranmore is my favorite. It has a variety of runs, plenty of blues, and as long as the snow is in good condition the runs are nice and smooth and fun.
And having J there with me makes the whole thing even more fun. He's a great friend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment