Friday, October 5, 2007

Necessities

It's Fall and I need new boots. I want new boots. I want all kinds of new boots in different colors. I'm itching to go shopping for fall clothes and boots. Anyone want to come?

2 comments:

trinh! said...

i would if i could...
OR you could come here and i'll take you shopping here...
all i've been doing lately, is buying stuff. new bed. new furniture. new sheets. new everything. i kinda like it. i mostly don't. i do it all alone. hmmph.

Dev said...

Awww. Yeah, shopping alone can be fun, but it's just not the same as having a second opinion on everything is it?

Also, house things like that are SO MUCH fun to buy that I really wish I was there to help you! Have you thought about color schemes for your bathroom yet? Oh god, we definitely need to talk.