Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Senator Scum

Adultery, in and of itself, is pretty despicable. I understand that every situation is different, and I try not to pass judgment on a relationship that I'm not a part of. So when I heard about Clinton I didn't really pay it that much attention. That's his business. I don't know anything about his marriage. What Senator Craig (allegedly) did, however, is kinda nasty. But still, whatever, I don't know if it's true.

Then, today, I read an article. I even checked the facts, and it's true. During his time as Senator, he has voted against a bill to expand the hate crime law to include acts against gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. He voted against a bill to outlaw employment discrimination based on sexual preference. He voted for a bill to keep same sex marriages from being recognized federally. And he voted against a bill to reduce the tax burden on small businesses, increase jobs, and increase take home pay for employees.

What a scumbag.

No comments: