Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Can I Get a Wut-Wut
Can I just please say how awesome the weather has been??? This past weekend was so nice we played basketball both days, and had a really fun outdoor egghunt on Tuesday. I really thought that was the best it would be for awhile, until... today I didn't wear my coat all day long!! The first day since last fall. It was so exciting and I'm so excited to be excited about exciting things like sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't you see why I moved to Cali in the first place now?
I feel bad talkin bout it, but now that you guys have the sun...I want to mention...it's been shining here since the 2nd week of February.
So with that said...I think you should consider moving here.
Well, since you put it THAT way... I'll consider thinking about it. Actually, believe it or not, I like the winter. It's just that by the end of it I'm SO READY for spring and summer!
I think that you secretly miss the winter and the east coast and that you should move back here...
hahaha...
I do secretly miss the winter and you totally blew the cover!
Yeah, I miss snow and it's beauty and silence. There was none of that here. But...I just don't see myself moving back to MA anytime soon. At all whatsoever. So sorry! I'm really lovin Cali...I just miss all my friends like crazy and wish everyone could move out here.
On a good note though...there are many festivals coming up that are on the east coast. Are you up for any? I think you could definitely enjoy it and if you haven't experienced one...you should. There is nothing else quite like it.
It's a place where everyone there is there for the same reason. To listen to music they love. Thousands of people enjoying their time together...I don't know of anything more beautiful than that. Oh man I'm such a hippie and I don't even try...but it's true...so if your down, let me know.
Post a Comment